Online Banking and Bill Payment
As part of our continuing effort to provide convenient services to our customers, the bank offers online banking and online bill pay designed to manage your personal finances from the convenience of your home.
Online Banking Features
- 24/7 access to your bank accounts
- No set up fee or monthly fees
- Convenient, fast and secure
- Real time transfers between accounts and loan payments
- Check your current account balances
- Obtain current loan and CD information
- Ability to pay bills
- Submit address changes to the bank
- Ability to receive estatements
Bill Payment Features
- Saves time: set up one time payments or recurring payments
- No longer have to worry about getting bills paid on time
- Must be enrolled in Online Banking
There are specific System Requirements needed to access Online Banking.
Mobiliti puts the bank at your fingertips through your mobile device. See the chart below to decide which of the three mobile service options are best for you.
|Features||Text Banking||Mobile Browser||
|Check account Balance|
|View transaction history|
|View images of processed checks||N/A||N/A|
|Transfer money between accounts||N/A|
|Deposit checks into your account using your phone||N/A||N/A|
|Find nearby ATMs or branch locations|
Step-by-step instructions with Getting Started With Mobiliti.
Follow the easy steps below to make a mobile deposit and save a trip to the bank!
1. Log in to your TouchBanking app
2. Choose Deposit button
3. Enter the deposit amount (limit $2,500 per day)
4. Endorse the check:
For Mobile Deposit Only
Wray State Bank
5. Photograph the check, front then back
6. Confirm screen appears, review then click Confirm
7. View the Result screen. You may either submit another deposit or view your account
8. Track the progress of your deposit in the Deposit History tab
9. Funds are usually available in 2 business days. Keep the paper check for 14 days after posted